- Yemen should accede to the Convention on Cluster Munitions (CCM) as a matter of priority.
- Yemen should comply with its obligations under international human rights law to clear cluster munition remnants (CMR) on territory under its jurisdiction or control as soon as possible.
- Yemen Mine Action Centre (YEMAC) should seek to expand international technical support for the sector and facilitate survey and clearance by international operators.
- YEMAC should take immediate action to update operational standards and address weak application that is jeopardising deminer safety.
- YEMAC should become more transparent on its work, including by publishing regular, comprehensive reports on developments in its management, planning, and implementation of mine action.
Click here to download the full "Clearing Cluster Munition Remnants 2019" report for Yemen.